Pathology Informatics Summit 2017
- Two parallel tracks: Research Informatics, Applied Pathology Informatics, including Digital Pathology
- Three workshops:
- Comprehensive Informatics Review
- HIMA Imaging Science
- Digital Imaging workshop sponsored by the DPA
- Short abstract presentations and posters
- Selected lectures from the submitted abstracts
NETWORK with REGISTRANTS:
More than 250 attendees from pathology departments and clinical labs from across the country.
Mixture of learning formats: lectures, panel discussions, “town hall” sessions; eminent faculty members; short abstracts and posters, and up to 45 exhibitors.
A limited number of Travel Awards of $1,200 for residents, post-doctoral students, and fellows to attend the conference.
Submit a short abstract to present or a poster.