Pathology Informatics Summit 2015
World Congress of Pathology Informatics will be embedded in events and tracks
- Two parallel tracks: Clinical and anatomic pathology including digital pathology
- Four workshops:
- Pathology Informatics Review
- HIMA Imaging Science
- Molecular Pathology IT
- Digital Pathology Demonstration
- Short abstract presentations and ePosters
- Selected lectures from the submitted abstracts
NETWORK with REGISTRANTS:
More than 250 attendees from pathology departments and clinical labs from across the country.
Mixture of learning formats: lectures, panel discussions, “town hall” sessions; eminent faculty members; short abstracts and e-posters, and up to 45 exhibitors.
A limited number of Travel Awards of $1,200 for residents, post-doctoral students, and fellows to attend the conference.
Submit a short abstract to present or an e-poster.